About
Caitlin W.
Age: 25
Sex: Female
Dates of Service: Dec 2008 - Sept 2010
Location: SharpeValle, Ntcheu District, Central Malawi
Position: Secondary School Teacher, Physical Science; Resource Person for SharpeValle CDSS
Age: 25
Sex: Female
Dates of Service: Dec 2008 - Sept 2010
Location: SharpeValle, Ntcheu District, Central Malawi
Position: Secondary School Teacher, Physical Science; Resource Person for SharpeValle CDSS
15.9.10
COS: And She's Off! The Slow Way Home
Got a hitch (illeg al) with PC from LL to Zomba - Coffee at Grey House in Ntcheu - cute, creative cement and well-manicured flowers, good scones. Hitch to Blan, meet Kelly O & her replacement Garrett. They wanted to go see Jordan in Mwanza, so we go - wrong side of Malawi for crossing the Moz border to Milange, but I wanted to support Kelly in patching things up w/Jordan. Fording a river I fall in on the way there, fun communical forkless dinner and dance party. G&I sleep, KO & Jordan get frisky. Good day. Freedom, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment