What to say about a stolen phone? It’s an inconvenience, yes, but volunteers have had much larger and harder to replace things taken from their homes.
I can’t say I regret leaving my bedroom window open that night because the temperature becomes so lovely and cool. But never cold. It’s just right for a person who has been cold for all of her post-puberty life. It’s nice to be so unencumbered sleeping with just a sheet, no blanket bearing down on me.
Though perhaps a night table would have been a more appropriate place to leave a burning candle than in the window with the cloth drawn aside (hey, I learned the burnt cloth lesson the hard way already.. sizing does not lay nicely as charred lumps). I probably gave the message “I’m here and so’s my stuff, good lighting for you too!”
Zimachitika – it happens. Now with a new phone and the same number, the problem’s all but solved.. other than finding out who the perp was.
About
Caitlin W.
Age: 25
Sex: Female
Dates of Service: Dec 2008 - Sept 2010
Location: SharpeValle, Ntcheu District, Central Malawi
Position: Secondary School Teacher, Physical Science; Resource Person for SharpeValle CDSS
Age: 25
Sex: Female
Dates of Service: Dec 2008 - Sept 2010
Location: SharpeValle, Ntcheu District, Central Malawi
Position: Secondary School Teacher, Physical Science; Resource Person for SharpeValle CDSS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment